Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Company Design- Business System Examples

Hey everyone- Here's three examples of business systems I found to be exceptionally interesting. Take a look!



This company is called "Monster". With a name like that, the possibilities for fun are endless and this company sure took advantage of that. The systems uses really fun, expressive characters, maximizes the effect of white space, and even has pull tab mailers that make the monsters move! How cool is that!?!






I chose business system as one of my examples because it's similar to one of the directions I was thinking about taking my own company's system. The use of recyled-looking materials and images of textured, natural materials would relate very well to the concept of B.Green.




I chose this system as another example because I thought it was interesting how they broke common conventions. Usually you see information at the top or bottom of letterhead, but this company put it in the lower right-hand edge, and it's very effective. I also thought it was interesting how they used a solid color with negative white space to print the swoosh-element.

1 comment:

Angela Wang said...

That monster example seems like something you should share with Clair and especially Elsa!